MAMzDivineEssentials please check her out on Etsy!

 MAMz Divine Essentials





MAMzDivineEssentials

100% Homemade Natural Skin and Hair Care


I GIVE YOU ME!

I Give You Me With Every Product I Provide. I Give You Me With The Love That Fills Me Through GOD. I Give You Me With All The Love Light Peace and Blessings My Soul Has To Offer. I GIVE YOU ME!

Single Mother and Entrepreneur residing in Newport News, VA, by way of NEW YORK. Fashion Buff, Nature Loving Crystal hoarder. Believer of all things promoting and enabling LIFE. Always had the vision of WORKING FOR MYSELF. I seek the LIGHT in all paths I come across.

I got started with my Paintings, Than Moved to making Jewelry, From Jewelry to Making All Natural Homemade Preserves, and Now, NATURAL SKIN CARE & HAIR CARE PRODUCTS. From the huge response I was receiving I decided to take MAMz to another level which leads me here to ETSY.
















Comments

Popular Posts