Soul Shred : The Melanated Guide To Shadow Work (Coming Soon)




I decided to take a break from working on my new Shadow Workbook that I will be releasing to play around with some book cover mockups.  The workbook is being created to assist you on your Shadow Work Journey which I recommend anyone to do. The workbook is made up of several sections, including but not limited to: Gratitude, Workouts, Self-Love, Lifestyle, Mood Tracker, Sleep Log, Self-Kindness and much more.  If you are unclear on what Shadow Work is exactly, here a brief explanation that I used in my workbook.

 

 Shadow Work is a ritual that helps navigate us down a path to become complete again. It works on the basis that you must completely own your Shadow, rather than sidestepping or blocking it, to experience profound healing. This intimidating and often startling task should be a requirement of every person. But with the help of my workbook, you will not have to go do it alone.

 

Comments

Popular Posts